Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Free Mayhem

The Kinshield Saga by KC May is currently free on Amazon.  I don't know for how long, so get it right away.  No, I haven't read my copy yet, but I must say it looks pretty cool.  


The Kinshield Saga includes two titles.  In The Kinshield Legacy, a knight named Gavin must track down a thief to avoid a fate worse than death - being crowned king.  But there is a dark plot afoot, and grim secrets are waiting to be revealed.  


The second volume, The Wayfarer King, has Gavin battling evil creatures from another world and a powerful wizard who really dislikes him.  To have any chance of succeeding, Gavin will have to face the worst of the invaders in its own dark realm.


There's even a bonus novella called Sole Sacrifice.  Get it now before the price goes back up.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a few of May's books on my Kindle, but I've yet to read any of them (along with the other 300 or so e-books). Her sales seem to be solid, so she must be doing something right.

    By the way, love the new "Bert" cover, but then I liked the old one, too.

    ReplyDelete